From April 2019 VAT registered organisations will be required to hold their accounting records digitally and update the HMRC quarterly for their VAT.
VAT returns will be required to be linked directly to the HMRC via a portal so that transactions can be tracked from the SunSystems through to upload to HMRC’s portal.
Other elements of Making Tax Digital, for example, corporation tax and income tax, have been put on hold until April 2020 at the earliest.
Ensure MTD compliance today with FinanSys
Given the interest we’ve had from SunSystems customers for a Making Tax Digital solution, we wanted to provide customers with an immediate solution to ensure they are compliant in time for the April 2019 deadline.
For the last few months, FinanSys have been working on an HMRC compliant submission solution for the SunSystems market, which has now been tested with HMRC. The solution is available for all versions of SunSystems and allows organisations to make VAT submissions direct to the HMRC.
FinanSys is a leading Infor Gold partner for SunSystems with over 20 years of experience, implementing and supporting SunSystems customers.
FinanSys’ Solutions for Making Tax Digital for SunSystems
FinanSys’ MTD module for SunSystems automates the link to submit your VAT to the HMRC without the need to rekey any data, reducing the risk of transposition errors. Our solutions provide a full audit trail and uses standard SunSystems functionality to generate the figures for your VAT submission.
- Transfers SunSystems data directly to the HMRC gateway
- Once submitted to the portal you can see the status and confirmation from the HMRC of receipt of your submission
- Fully auditable, you can see previous submissions and optionally have an approval process around submissions
- Full support for multi-entity organisations and groups
- A single process extracts all of the necessary data from Sun
Get started today by placing your order via our dedicated page.